Industries We Serve
No matter the size of your business or organization, proper fire protection is essential for commercial facilities, industrial facilities, and institutions of all types. It protects the health and safety of employees and visitors, as well as the property and assets of the organization.
At Fire Systems of Michigan, we offer fire protection and life safety services for a wide range of businesses and organizations in Michigan. We have over 40 years of industry experience, and we are equipped to handle all your fire safety needs, from fire sprinkler installations and fire alarm monitoring to fire extinguisher services, emergency lighting installations, and more. Our skilled technicians are available 24/7 so your business can always get the help it needs, when you need it. We serve Redford, Ann Arbor, Novi, the Detroit metro area, and the surrounding communities.
Keep your business protected from fires and other emergencies with fire protection services from our experts at Fire Systems of Michigan. Call 313-255-0053 or contact us online to schedule a consultation today!
The Industries & Organizations We Serve
At Fire Systems of Michigan, we are proud to offer fire protection services that can help to keep Michigan businesses and their employees safe. Our services are available for a large number of industries and organizations, including:
- Property management firms – For industrial and commercial property management services, remote motioning and extreme reliability are important. Our fire alarms and monitoring services, fire sprinkler systems, and industrial suppression systems give property managers the peace of mind and protection they need.
- Hospitality industry – With kitchens being the primary origin of fires in restaurants and hotels, they need strong commercial kitchen fire suppression systems to extinguish fires quickly, as well as quality fire alarm systems and emergency lighting for safe evacuations.
- Automotive manufacturing – Industrial and manufacturing facilities need quality fire suppression systems, fire sprinklers, fire alarms, and emergency lighting to keep employees safe and facilitate orderly evacuations.
- Educational institutes – Quality fire alarms and monitoring systems, plus fire sprinklers and emergency lighting, are essential for schools, universities, and other educational facilities.
- Religious organizations – Churches and other places of worship need quality fire alarms, fire sprinklers, and fire alarm monitoring to keep their parishioners safe and their building protected between events.
- Healthcare facilities – Time is key during an emergency at a hospital or medical facility, so a comprehensive fire alarm and monitoring solution is critical, as well as emergency and exit lighting for a safe evacuation.
- Assisted living facilities – Senior citizen, long-term care, and rehabilitation facilities need loud fire alarms and plenty of exit and emergency lighting to guide residents to safety during an evacuation.
To learn how our services can benefit your institution, call 313-255-0053 or contact us online to speak with our experts today.
Our Services for Michigan Businesses & Organizations
We offer a full selection of fire protection and life safety services for Michigan institutions, including:
- Fire alarm services
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Fire sprinkler services
- Fire extinguisher services
- Emergency lighting services
- Industrial fire suppression services
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression services
Contact us today to learn more about any of these services. We are available 24/7 for help.
Call Today for Fire Protection Services in Redford, Ann Arbor, or Detroit
Give your organization or business the quality protection it deserves. Choose fire protection services from our team at Fire Systems of Michigan. We are committed to your safety, and we offer unprecedented leadership, dedication, dependability, and focus.
Call us today at 313-255-0053 or contact us online to learn more about our fire protection services for your industry.
Providing faster, smarter, and more efficient fire protectionLog in