Kitchen Fire Suppression Repair
A professional fire protection company can help you protect lives and property from the devastation of a commercial kitchen fire. For over 40 years, Fire Systems of Michigan has provided first-rate fire protection services to various industries throughout Southeast Michigan. In addition to kitchen fire suppression repairs, we also offer inspections and installation services for your restaurant or commercial kitchen.
Signs Your Kitchen Fire Suppression System Needs Repair
Even the most dependable kitchen fire suppression systems need the occasional repair. Sometimes they might require replacement. These signs can let you know that your system likely needs professional repair work:
- No response from remote pull stations
- Improper conduit, nozzle, or detector locations
- Clogged nozzles
- A malfunctioning automatic actuation switch
- Loose pipes or copper tubing
- System cartridges have not been regularly replaced
- Under-pressurized or corroded tanks
- Any other obvious deficiencies
One of the best ways to ensure your kitchen fire suppression system turns on automatically when a fire starts in your commercial kitchen is to schedule regular inspections to identify problems before the system breaks down.
Benefits of Performing Repairs to Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems
- Staying compliant with codes and regulations
- Making sure your system is ready to work properly
- Meeting requirements for your insurance policy
- Keeping your employees, customers, and building safe
Choose Fire Systems of Michigan for Kitchen Fire Suppression Repairs
Restaurants and other food preparation businesses throughout Southeast Michigan have long put their trust in Fire Systems of Michigan for all their kitchen fire suppression repair needs. Our knowledgeable crews have years of experience and expertise in fire system inspections, installations, repairs, and maintenance, and the services they provide are simply second to none.
Need immediate repair services for your Southeast Michigan kitchen fire suppression system? Contact us online or call 313-255-0053 .
Our Fire Protection Service Area
We service fire protection equipment for businesses throughout Southeast Michigan.