Fire Extinguisher Technician – Experience Required
Fire Systems of Michigan, LLC, is a leader in the industry for providing fire protection services to South East Michigan area for over 40 years. Fire Systems of Michigan is based in Novi, MI and has an excellent team of 35+ employees that are responsible for the installation and inspection of fire alarms, sprinkler systems, kitchen fire suppression systems, and fire extinguishers. Fire Systems of Michigan has an extensive customer base with over 4,000 fire systems that we perform recurring inspection and repair services throughout the region. The company is continually growing through its internal sales and marketing activities, strong reputation and business acquisitions.
- Perform inspections, maintenance and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Prior experience performing fire extinguisher inspections and maintenance
- Have a valid driver’s license with 3 or less points
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Be knowledgeable of hand tools such as pipe wrenches, channel locks, drills, etc
- Able to work nights and weekends for emergency services
- Take initiative, pursue opportunities, and tackle goals
- Have excellent attendance and can handle responsibility
- Potential Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k with a company match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, a Pre-employment drug screening and validation of driving record.
Click the button below and download the PDF. Once the PDF is completed, save it. Upload the PDF along with a resume and cover letter (optional) and submit the form or email to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
The Fire Systems of Michigan team would love to hear from you. Apply by filling out the form below.